Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What a busy baby





Hi everyone

It’s been a while since we’ve updated the blog and that’s because we’ve been very busy! Doing what you say?

Well, my Mummy takes me all over the place. We go and play with my friends, sometimes at their houses and other times at play groups - they are very busy with SO many other babies and I heard that next week Father Christmas is going to come visit us!

We also go to the park lots, which I’ve always liked since I was very little, but now I have a reason to like it even more - last week I went on the swings for the first time, they’re great! I can sit up in them all on my own.

Sometimes I go swimming with other babies too, we sing lots of songs and sometimes get to swim under water!

This weekend we went for a walk in a really big park and I saw trees where children were bouncing on the branches – I can’t wait until I am old enough to do that! But for now my Daddy plays lots of games with me and we fly all over the place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home