Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mummy, when can we go to Geneva?


Auntie Sarah came to visit last week from Geneva. I've been there you know. I really like it there: there's a huge lake with beaches (it even has a baby beach just for me), great big mountains (mummy and auntie Sarah say I can play in the snow there) and everyone speaks a funny sounding, strange language... mummy says one day I can learn to speak it.







I like it when auntie Sarah comes to play with me, she makes me bounce up and down and I get to fly like an aeroplane... maybe one day I will fly a real plane? I keep asking mummy and daddy when we can go back to Geneva, afterall I am part of the jetset now...

I've included this photo as I know auntie Sarah really likes it. She likes my jumper, I think of it as my England rugby supporters strip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home